Let’s see if my feed has the non Cliff-Notes’ version of the history of the clubbing:
- William Teach jumped the gun just a bit on the 19th with a Pooh pop-gun.
- Matt Lewis broke the news Friday afternoon.
- Ace released the hounds (or more-specifically, Slublog).
- John McCormack wondered if it was illegal.
- William Teach (with not 1, not 2, not even 3, but a 4-post special), Jim Lynch, Jim Hoft, B.C. the Imperial Torturer, and Mondoreb, among others, had a lot of fun.
Just as a reminder to those Photoshop geniuses, lawhawk is still looking for a cover illustration for Bus and Driver.