With the complete rollover of the blaze orange-
pantjumpsuit-wearing head PUMA, it’s safe to say that they’re dead (at least until it’s time to push the O’Biden ticket off the ledge so she can run in 2012)…
Once again, this is a two-parter, so if you’re looking for something other than the Obamination Express/Death of the PUMAs, please be patient. That portion will be up shortly. Now, on with the dissection, which is super-sized because I neither put up an open thread nor paid too much attention (I was focused more on the Brewers’ crushing of the Cardinals; sorry about that Jim Hoft and Katie Favazza:
- Slublog sums up the lack-of-unity watch.
- Jim Geraghty counts the ways Hillary Clinton’s been snubbed.
- Lance Burri found more outspoken PUMAs.
- James T. Harris caught Bill Clinton campaigning for the Anybody-But-O’Biden ticket.
- Allahpundit found out S(l)ick Willie will be sliding out of town before the Obamination Coronation ceremony. Believe it, AP; he is truly THAT egotistical.
- Stephen Green answers the question, “What is the difference between a PUMA and a cougar?”
- Kevin McCullough found that 47% of ‘Rat women are PUMAs.
- JammieWearingFool reviews the choices of pantsuits Her Royal Cankleness had to choose from. Surprisingly, there was no Old Crusty Black.
- Sister Toldjah is running a caption contest featuring Barack Obama laughing at the orange
- Slublog noted the only passion Clinton had was when she talked about herself. I’m shocked, SHOCKED that a Clinton would be narcisstic.
- John McCormack noticed something missing from that speech; no love between Clinton and Obama.
- Mike found the signal for the 2012 HRC run. Only if she and her husband can find a way to derail the Obamination Express without getting caught.
- Jim Geraghty is wondering whether Obama is regretting taking Joe Biden as his second. I don’t think he is regretting not having to avoid national parks.
- RightwingSparkle is glad Obama choose poorly and avoided Clinton. Honestly, so am I, though I’m still on board the force-her-down-his-throat bandwagon.
- Taylor Marsh thinks Clinton did too good a job. Not if her goal is to be the 2012 nominee.
- Ed Morrissey calls Clinton the UPS Woman, even as he predicts a 15%-20% “leakage” from her 18 million supporters (that would be 2.7-3.6 million for those mathematically-challenged).
- Shoebox brings back his and my analyses of Clinton’s and Obama’s policy stances and warns John McCain to not depend on the PUMAs come November. After all, it’s an eternity away, and emotion doesn’t last forever.
- Jim Hoft confirms that the emotion is already starting to die.
- Rick Moran identifies old-style Chicago Machine politics in the Obamination Express’ attempt to derail the following ad linking Obama and domestic terrorist/Obama family friend Bill Ayers…
- Michelle Malkin has the response from the target of the intimidation.
- Cuffy Meigs reminds us where the aforementioned domestic terrorist/Obama family friend spent this day 40 years ago; the Chicago Jail.
- Ace found that aforementioned domestic terrorist/Obama family friend claiming his group’s terrorist attacks were “restrained” the same year Obama used his living room to launch his Senatorial campaign.
- Van Helsing points out Biden was the 3rd-most-liberal Senator last year. If only Sheldon Whitehouse weren’t a rookie, he’d probably be on the Obamination Express.
- Amanda Carpenter explores the link between Obama and an Islamist version of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Dr. Khalid al Mansour.
- JammieWearingFool caught Jimmy “Peanut Farmer” Carter calling Obama a “black boy”. If he weren’t the most-respected ‘Rat not named Obama or Clinton among ‘Rats, he’d be drummed up on racism charges.
- Speaking of intimidation, Pajamas Media has the footage of the assault on Michelle Malkin and friends. I’m shocked, SHOCKED that the police didn’t step in.
- Jim Hoft found Michelle Obama quoting from a primer for radicals the other night.
- Speaking of Chicago Machine politics, Ed Lasky expands on Obama’s extensive use of the Machine.
- Mary noticed something about Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle’s praise of Obama; the entire Doyle clan didn’t even wait until Obama was a US Senator before endorsing him.
- John Hawkins is running a poll on a nickname for the O’Biden ticket. I like The Blunder Twins.
- The folks at IBD have another good one – Left and Lefter.
- Allahpundit notes Invesco Field is getting a Grecian makeover for the Obamination Express. It fits oh-so-well with the Hydra Slushop.
- Ace has the pics. I wonder if they hired World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. to build it.
I hope there isn’t a lot of goo oozing out of Denver today; tomorrow is Open Thread Thursday, and I don’t want to have to split that thing up.