No, the weekend edition is not going to be a regular feature. I’ve got a couple hours to burn before I’m on the road and out of touch for a week, so I thought I’d pay homage to Mary Katharine Ham’s move to the Examiner…
- A belated happy 2nd blogiversary to Kate at An Ol’ Broad’s Ramblings.
- Happy 3rd blogiversary Jim Lynch of bRight & Early (keeper of the Blogiversary Database).
- As a blogiversary present, he ReWrote™ the NOPEC Bill. If only we had a Senator with gumballs….
- Jim Hoft points out that American oil companies control less than 6% of the oil reserves. Once one remembers that BP and Shell are not American companies, it drops to something less than 3%.
- Ed Morrissey has the Post Title of the Day™ – “Where blogs are blogs and politicians are nervous”.
- CDR Salamander compares the warning alert levels of the various members of NATO.
- Michelle Malkin is keeping track of The Human Gaffe Machine, AKA Barack Hussein Obama.
- Sister Toldjah plays “Spot That Hypocrite!”
- Tee bee does some eclectic surfing from incandescent light bulbs to sterilizing water with ultraviolet LEDs.
- Jeff Wagner declares Wisconsin Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen, about the only “Republican” success story in 2006 (the only Republican pickup in either a statewide or Congressional election if memory serves), one-and-done. I wonder if Jeff’s lining up for a primary challenge.
See youse mugs next Saturday.