It’s been far too long since I last posted. We’ve been downgraded, the East Coast has had 2 of the 10 plagues hit it, and judging from the Dane County Sheriff’s office records, Ann Walsh Bradley should have came far closer to having criminal charges levied against her than against David Prosser. Maestro, music while I bring forth the linkage and a one-time return of The Morning Scramble…
- William Jacobson explains just how much more toxic Bradley has made the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Duane Lester says that after a disappointing 4th-place finish in a straw poll conducted by the Georgia Republican Party despite being the only candidate to show up, Newt Gingrich needs to drop out.
- Steve Burri explains why the rent-a-mob unionistas from Chicago is so pissed off at Scott Walker. By the way, the magic number is now 18.
- Skip exposes how the minority half of the bipartisan Party-In-Government is trying to blackmail the Tea Party Movement in New Hampshire so they can return the GOP to minority status.
- Kevin Binversie explains why “green jobs” is a joke. Remember, you can’t spell PIIGS without Spain, the financially-troubled European nation that bet and lost big on “green jobs”.
- Jim Geraghty expects the “unexpected” economic news.