If it’s Thursday, it’s Open Thread Thursday. It’s been a while since we’ve done metal madness…
I’ve got some traveling to do today, so I’ll throw in a few links to start you off (no, this is not the return of The Morning Scramble):
- Today is the Move America Forward Troopathon. It starts at 3 pm (conveniently right after The Ed Morrissey Show), so be there.
- Mary Katharine Ham continues her mad bill-reading skillz.
- Dad29 offers some Cynic Pills to Christian Schneider, who didn’t quite get the connection between the higher cost of health insurance in Wisconsin about to be mandated in Daughter-of-Necrobudget and the final implementation of ObamaCare.
- Dr. Frank S. Rosenbloom explains how $10 tomatoes and government-run health care are related.
- Jazz Shaw breaks out the latest program – the PonyCare program.
- John Lilyea found the gun-grabbers taking the next step and targeting knives.
- Robert Stacy McCain continues on the missing IG hunt. The lack of Inspector Generals is essential to the Chicago ObamiNation Way.
- Jim Geraghty has issued a Milk Carton Alert for Virginia Governor Tim Kaine (D).
I’ve given you the best kind of start, 1,400 megatons worth of links. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go be the press over at Gilles; Rep. Leah Vukmir’s making a special announcement there in less than 44 minutes.