In case you’ve been under a rock, the nationalization of the auto industry continues unabated as the Obama administration forced out Rick Wagoner as CEO of General Motors. I snatched the following reasons for that ouster out of the ether:
8. Obama wanted to be the official car company of the official team of HenCAR.
7. Queen was right; he wants it all and he wants it now.
6. Maybe the Swedes will listen to the Feds better than they listened to Wagoner.
5. Not enough kickbacks to the more-liberal half of the bipartisan Party-In-Government under Wagoner.
4. The GM plan was insufficiently French.
3. Obama liked The Beast so much, he decided to
buy seize the company.
2. GM refused to make the Pelosi GTxi SS/Rt Sport Edition (© Iowahawk, and don’t forget it)
1. Only government can be allowed to not have a plan.