It’s been too long since I fired up Cover It Live, so I may as well fire it up for the
acceptance speech coronation of Barack Hussein Obama II as the Democratic Presidential nominee. The fun will kick off at about 7:45 pm. Since this will almost certainly contain a lot of expletives, it will not be simulcast over at my corner hole in TownHall’s wall.
Programming note; if either Shoebox or I find items to blog about before the start, I will move this to the top of the heap.
Joining in the mayhem:
– The FReepers have been doing ‘Rat Patrol all afternoon
– The Morons are on the case
– The Lizards will start here (don’t ask me where they’ll end)
– RightwingSparkle is running a chat (I’m having a bit of a problem getting in there)
– Sister Toldjah has the updates that matter