It’s been too long since I fired up Cover It Live, so I may as well fire it up for the
acceptance speech coronation of Barack Hussein Obama II as the Democratic Presidential nominee. The fun will kick off at about 7:45 pm. Since this will almost certainly contain a lot of expletives, it will not be simulcast over at my corner hole in TownHall’s wall.
Programming note; if either Shoebox or I find items to blog about before the start, I will move this to the top of the heap.
Joining in the mayhem:
- The FReepers have been doing ‘Rat Patrol all afternoon
- The Morons are on the case
- The Lizards will start here (don’t ask me where they’ll end)
- RightwingSparkle is running a chat (I’m having a bit of a problem getting in there)
- Sister Toldjah has the updates that matter