If I were smart, I would’ve done this one last week…
- Jim Hoft has the terror stats you won’t see trumpeted in the media.
- Zip follows up on the Germans-let-Taliban-commander-walk story. Guess feeding the crocodiles is hazardous to one’s health.
- Mike asks, “Who is to blame for high gas prices?”
- Shoebox answers. Pay attention, Sen. McCain; he’s talking about you.
- Speaking of McCain, Michelle Malkin notes his campaign is sponsoring comment spam. A healthy chunk of my roll is on the hit list, but I’m not. Could I be THAT mercurial? (Yes.)
- Ace remembered the last candidate to do that. Guess the McCainiacs and the PaulNuts have more in common than I thought.
- Ed Morrissey caught the New York Times violating their ethics policy in trying to roll the McCain campaign. Note; this message, while it may seem to be paid for by the McCain campaign, most certainly isn’t.
- More Ed; he urges House Republicans to take the third and final chance to kill the
- Still on pork, Kate catches Harry Reid giving a wet sloppy French kiss to Planned Parenthood while using the war supplemental bill as cover.
- Jon Ham has a multitude of reasons to eat popcorn while the oh-so-tolerant Left eats their own. UUUURRRPPP!!!!! (Excuse me.)
As a reminder, I’ll be gone for a week starting Saturday on my Great Canadian Walleye Hunt. Shoebox is back from his fishing trip, and I should have the usual guest-blogging crew in.