The Winter That Won’t Die™ is being dealt the death blow today. Unfortunately, it’s not sun that’s dealing it…
– Gabriel Malor is all doom and gloom.
– Bill Quick channels the infamous Lazamataz after he read a “study” saying cell phones are deadlier than smoking or asbestos.
– Jim Lynch has a caption contest going on Barack Obama’s “bowling”, while doubleplusundead has the gory details on how it is like his chances in Pennsylvania.
– Owen goes into the Howard Dean memory hole.
– William Smith, the Liberty Brian and CDR Salamander are back in the saddle again.
– Conservative Belle notes the nannies are no longer satisfied with seizing real guns.
– Headless Blogger has the next no-drill zone for the envirowhackos; North Dakota.
– Jessica McBride has the salient question in former Milwaukee police chief Nannette Hegarty’s discrimination claim.
– Carol Platt Liebau has two very different reasons why the Goracle isn’t stepping in to save the Dems from themselves. I hope it’s the latter reason; there’s nothing quite like making the two largest constituencies mad.