A word of advice to the Islamokazis – don’t start nothin’, won’t die for nothin’.
Revisions/extensions (10:30 am 3/28/2007, with the poll added 10:39 am 3/28/2007) – Michelle makes it a one-stop shop. She also reports that Frankie Cee has I’m John Doe merchandise up. Seeing I’m headed to Jamaica next month (my younger sister’s getting married there), I’m wondering which merchandise I should wear to O’Hare. Poll
will be up shortly is now up (and embedded here for convenience).
Second revision/extension (4:39 pm 3/30/2007) – Grabbed a pic from the poker-playing Peter
What "I'm John Doe - Sue Me" merchandise should I wear to O'Hare April 16?
Up to 1 answer(s) was/were allowed
- All of the above (50%, 7 Vote(s))
- The black cap (14%, 2 Vote(s))
- One of the caps and the golf shirt (14%, 2 Vote(s))
- The button (7%, 1 Vote(s))
- The khaki cap (7%, 1 Vote(s))
- None, you dumbass; TSA will strip-search you. (7%, 1 Vote(s))
- The golf shirt (0%, 0 Vote(s))
Total Voters: 14