President Bush best hope that Rick Graber is a better ambassador than party chair. Let’s see what “accomplishments’ Graber has since becoming the “R”PW chair in 1999:
- Didn’t come up with a credible candidate against Nobody’s Senator in 2000.
- Did nothing as Algore and the ‘Rats stole Wisconsin in 2000.
- Abandoned, along with the Thomspon boys, Scott McCallum in 2002, giving us Gov. Jim “Craps” Doyle (WEAC/Potawatomi-For Sale).
- Put up the bad Biskupic for AG in the same election, which begat Keg Goldschlager.
- After the Pubbies managed to gain control of the state Senate on the tax-freeze message that the “R”PW ran away from in the governor’s race, he led the “R”PW in a 4-year-long smokescreened retreat from that message.
- Abandoned the “surprise” winner of the 2004 Pubbie Senate primary, Tim Michels, allowing Russ el-Slimeroad (Moonbat-Al Qaeda) to run away with the election.
- Did nothing as John “Ketchup Boy” Kerry and the ‘Rats stole Wisconsin in 2004.
- Discouraged everybody except the semi-sane Lorge from running against Nobody’s Senator in 2006.
MediaMole over at FreeRepublic said it best:
This is clearly the “Peter Principle” at work.
Prague will return to Soviet control under his watch. It doesn’t matter that the Soviet Union no longer exists. He managed to get Doyle elected and Kohl re-elected, he can lose the Czech Republic.